Revision Date: March 1, 2016
I. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ON OUR WEBSITE?
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Whenever you interact with any part of our Website, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your browser or mobile device and tell us how and when pages in our Website are visited and by how many people.The usage information we gather automatically from the website will always be used in aggregate and never in a way that is personally identifiable.
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may collect Personal Information from you when you register for or subscribe to any Services, contact us with questions or concerns, and/or otherwise interact with the Services.
II. WHAT PERSONAL AND PROPRIETARY DATA DO WE COLLECT WITHIN THE ROCK GYM PRO SOFTWARE AND ASSOCIATED WEB SERVICES?
- The Rock Gym Pro software communicates continuously with our web-based servers. This communication is required for various functions in the Rock Gym Pro software. The information that is exchanged varies by operation but can include both proprietary business data and the personal information of your customers.
- The Rock Gym Pro backup and replication service transfers your entire database and information to the RGP web servers.
- If your customers use our digital waiver or online booking service, we collect personally identifiable information such as as the customer’s name, address, email address, and other required information to complete these transactions.
III. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- We use industry standard practices to ensure the security and privacy of all data collected.
- We will never share, disclose or sell your proprietary data or customer information to any third party without express consent from your organization.
- At times we may use your data to troubleshoot issues with our website, web services, and/or software.
- We may use your data to assist in the design, implementation and testing of new capabilities of our website, web services, and/or software.
- If your business chooses to opt-in to the Industry Metric Service, your data will be anonymously used to report industry trends. Statistics collected and reported are an anonymous aggregate of climbing gyms nationally; individual gyms, multi-gyms or member information are not identifiable. The metrics provided in Rock Gym Pro’s Industry Metrics Service show averages and trends of the industry as a whole.
IV. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
RGP Development LLC, 61644 Belmore Loop, Bend, OR 97702